Traditional HID lighting produces large amounts of excess heat in the form of infrared radiation. With LED lighting, the reduction in this excess radiant heat reduces the evaporation. Smart Pot fabric growing pots work to ensure proper plant cycling/drying while allowing for the reduced energy consumption of LED lighting.
- Cloth allows for more even and deep cycling
- Reuseable - just run through a clothing washer and sterilize
- Cloth encourages healthy root growth and natural air pruning
- Roots naturally grow into soft surfaces avoiding root-binding
- Made in USA to avoid issues with toxins leaching into your soil
Black Dog LED recommends using a Smart Pot for indoor LED gardeners. By taking advantage of the benefits of traditional plastic gardening containers and eliminating the shortcomings, Smart Pots truly live up to their name! These soft fabric growing pots allow more air to reach both the growing medium and roots while improving drainage. Plant roots also benefit from their natural tendency to grow into soft surfaces like the Smart Pot, becoming thick and healthy instead of circling the inside of the pot and becoming root-bound.
Adding product to your cart