Heavy Duty Locking Power Cord 120V - 12'
We source only the highest quality cables and buy in bulk to bring the savings to you. These 14 gauge power cords are heavy duty and can handle even our largest lights without heating up due to resistance. The patented IEC locking feature ensures the plug stays in the light even with jostling over time.
- Heavy Duty Standard IEC C13 Power Cord with Locking Feature
- Once the heavy duty power cord is inserted into the light, the remote end of the 120v power cord firmly locks into place to prevent accidental unplugging.
- Ideal for use on light movers, or in any environment where the light is jostled!
- Fully Rated for 120 Volt/15 Amp Applications, including any single PhytoMAX light
- UL Listed, CSA Approved and RoHS Compliant
- Commercial Grade, 14 gauge wire
- Male to Female
- Fully molded design for maximum durability and long life
- 3-prong grounded plug NEMA-5-15 Male to 3-pin shroud IEC C13 Female
This commercial grade 120V power cord is designed to work with most devices that use the 3-pin shroud IEC C13 power connector. The heavy duty power cords feature an AC style plug (NEMA 5-15) on one end and a locking 3-pin shroud IEC C13 power connector on the other end. The female connector plugs directly into the device and locks into place until released by a pull-tab, while the male connector plugs into a standard 110-120V, 15 or 20 amp outlet.
|Product Dimensions||12 ft. / 3.66 m|