PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED Grow Lights
Availability: Orders fulfilled at end of September, filled on a first come first served basis.
- Buy 11 for $2,049.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 21 for $1,949.00 each and save 14%
At 1050 actual watts and 1602 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the most powerful LED grow lights for sale worldwide. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 1000 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 1000 light!
- More efficient and powerful than any double-ended (DE) HPS
- PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield by 60% or more over a 1000W HPS
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- 420 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 1050 True Watts - 2100 LED Watts
- The PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the brightest, highest-power LED grow lights for sale on the market
- Largest Proven Footprint of any LED Grow Light
- Up to 6.5' X 6.5' (42 square feet!)2 X 2 meters (4 square meters!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- Phyto-Genesis Spectrum®
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the best value per watt of any commercial LED grow lights
- Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot2.4-meter light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial grow lights, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
47in. (121cm)121cm (47in.)
57 in. (150 cm)150 cm (57 in.)
|Max. Recommended Vegetative||8 x 8250 x 250||232221||57150|
|Max. Recommended Flower||6.5 x 6.5200 x 200||352345||47121|
|Medium Recommended Flower**||5 x 5150 x 150||596614||3692|
|Smallest Recommended Flower**||4 x 4120 x 120||930959||2976|
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
The Phyto-Genesis Spectrum®:
For more in-depth information on PhytoMAX-2 lights, check out the PhytoMAX-2 Knowledge Center.
|Max. Flowering Footprint||6.5' x 6.5'2 x 2 meters|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||8' x 8'2.5 x 2.5 meters|
|Shipping Size||28" x 28" x 12"71 x 71 x 30 cm|
|Product Dimensions||21" x 21" x 7"53 x 53 x 15 cm|
|Weight||53lb (24kg)24kg (53lb)|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||420|
|Amp Draw||8.8A~4.4A (@ 120/240v)4.57A (@ 230V)|
|Cord Length||8 feet2.4 meters|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F-20~40 °C|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
|Stock Text||Orders fulfilled at end of September, filled on a first come first served basis.|
|Expected In-Stock Date||Oct 1, 2020|
|Hide Ship Date?||Yes|