The Universal Series BD360-U contains 140 High Power 5w LEDs, drawing 340 actual watts! The BD360-U replaces a theoretical 450w HPS or MH, producing a superior yield and higher quality flowers.
The new PhytoMAX-2 series incorporates the latest in LED technology for even better efficiency with a quieter, more efficient cooling system. The PhytoMAX-2 200 has the same flowering footprint as the BD360-U while using 39% less electricity!
- High Output 5w LEDs
- 340 true watts—700 LED watts!
- Exclusive square housing for larger, uniform square footprint
- Interior volume added to housing for improved thermal dissipation
- Black Dog LED’s Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™—perfectly tuned for vegetative and flowering cycles
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to IR for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Commercial Grade Components
- Largest heat sinks in the industry for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Heavy duty vinyl coated cable and D-ring light hangers
- Metal ratcheting adjustable 6-foot light hangers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Black Dog LED Grow Lights work better than traditional HID or fluorescent lighting due to their intense power and proprietary Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™. Traditional HID lighting was originally designed to light streets, not to grow plants. How could growing plants have the same lighting needs as human night vision? The exclusive Black Dog LED Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™ utilizes hundreds of beneficial light waves that include multiple wavelengths targeting crucial absorption peaks in the red, orange, violet, and blue spectrum, as well as IR and UV.
Black Dog LED grow lights are the most comprehensive lights available for growing the biggest and healthiest plants—guaranteed!
|Max. Flowering Footprint||3' x 3'90 x 90 cm|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||4' x 4'1.2 x 1.2 meters|
|Shipping Size||20" x 20" x 10"|
|Product Dimensions||15” x 15” x 5”
(380 x 380 x 120mm)
|Number of LEDs||140|
|Amp Draw||2.8-1.4A (@ 120/240v)1.5A (@ 230V)|
|Cord Length||8 feet2.4 meters|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F-20~40 °C|