13” Pot Elevators
These pot elevators provide maximum aeration for the root zone of your plants, allowing air circulation under the pots. Leaving plants to sit in water for prolonged periods of time can be detrimental to their root health. Elevating the base of the plants ensures they drain properly and keeps the plants out of their own run-off to avoid salt build-up in the potting medium. These 13-inch plant pot risers are perfect for keeping your plants “high and dry” as well as allowing air to circulate under the pots for optimal root health.
- Prevents root damage from leaving plants in saucer trays
- Crucial for preventing root rot and other mold issues
- Helps promote overall plant root health by maximizing aeration
- Aids in the easy removal of excess water from tray/saucer
- Gro Pro® NX Level® Plant Elevators are specially designed to help raise your fabric or plastic pot out of the bottom of a saucer. This elevates the pot out of potential excess water that gathers in the saucers. This can be crucial in preventing root rot, mold issues and helps extend the longevity of your fabric or plastic pot.
Adding product to your cart