Rechargeable USB Green LED Headlamp
Monitoring and working with your plants is crucial in maintaining their health, but sometimes your window of availability doesn't happen when your plants’ lights are on. This rechargeable green LED headlamp provides high-powered green light where you need it, without interrupting your plants’ night period.
- Great for horticulture. Green LED headlamp does not disturb the plants' critical rest cycle and can be used to examine and/or work with your plants when the grow light is off. Now you can check on your plants when it's convenient for you, without risking a sub-optimal harvest.
- Superior task lighting. Most headlamps have a narrow beam, good for seeing into the distance, but bad for seeing what's right in front of you. Truly Garden's Floodlight Headlamp is different, using a specially-designed array of 9 LEDs to light up the area immediately around you for working with your plants, making it superior to most headlamps in this regard.
- Two light settings. In addition to the standard light option, this headlamp also offers a flashing SOS option for emergencies.
- Long battery life. Our battery is good for 3-4 hours before needing a charge (12+ hours if using the SOS option.)
- Easy to recharge. The headlamp recharges in 2-3 hours using the included USB charger cord, and will last for hundreds of recharges.
- Easy to aim. The lightweight headlamp can swivel from aiming straight ahead, to 45 degrees down, depending where you want to aim it.
- Plus other great features. The headlamp has an extra large headband with an adjustable strap. It's lightweight, at only 2.5 oz, and it's water-resistant. The green LED headlamp comes in a frustration-free cardboard box. Includes a USB cord you can plug into any USB outlet on your car, computer, or other device. (Wall adapter not included.)
- Technical specs. 160 lumens, 1200mah battery
Adding product to your cart