Milwaukee Waterproof pH55 PRO pH/Temp Tester
The Milwaukee Waterproof pH55 PRO pH/Temp. Tester is one of the most accurate, cost effective, well rounded, rugged and reliable testers in the market. Each tester features dual level LCD readouts, easily replaceable probe and extended pH ranges to meet almost any application. It's simple 1 or 2 point automatic calibration is simple-to-use and offers TWO sets of memorized buffers to select.
The Milwaukee Waterproof pH55 pH/Temp. Tester offers:
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to ±0.1 pH with an extended pH range (-2.0 pH to 16.0 pH).
- Resolution to 0.1 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Is fully compensated for temperature (ATC).
- Simple, automatic one or two-point calibration.
- 2 Sets of pre-memorized buffers.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Over 300 hours of battery life (batteries included).
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Replaceable pH electrode Mi56P.
- pH Range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Temperature Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C (23 to 140°F)
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.1
- Typical EMC Temperature Deviation: ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 60°C (23 to 140°F)
- Calibration Automatic: 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of pre-memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01) or (pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Probe: Replaceable double junction for extended life (Mi56P)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 23 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes on non-use
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (99.22 g)
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH Tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are our top four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
Adding product to your cart