- High Output 5w LEDs
- 595 true watts—1200 LED watts!
- Exclusive square housing for larger, uniform square footprint
- Interior volume added to housing for improved thermal dissipation
- Black Dog LED’s Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™—perfectly tuned for vegetative and flowering cycles
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to IR for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Commercial Grade Components
- Largest heat sinks in the industry for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Close Quarters Bracket™ custom low profile mounting hardware
- Metal ratcheting adjustable 6-foot light hangers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- If you have height restrictions in your garden, add Close Quarters Brackets to your order and their cost will be deducted from your total automatically in the cart.
The BD700-U replaces a theoretical 750w HID, producing a superior quality yield without wasting energy on heat or unusable light. The BD700-U also saves on electrical, cooling, and bulb replacement costs. Black Dog LED lights do not contain any highly toxic mercury, unlike all other HID and CFL bulbs.
Black Dog LED Grow Lights work better than traditional HID or fluorescent lighting due to their intense power and proprietary Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™. Traditional HID lighting was originally designed to light streets, not to grow plants. How could growing plants have the same lighting needs as human night vision? The exclusive Black Dog LED Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™ utilizes hundreds of beneficial light waves that include multiple wavelengths targeting crucial absorption peaks in the red, orange, violet, and blue spectrum, as well as IR and UV.
Black Dog LED grow lights are the most comprehensive lights available for growing the biggest and healthiest plants—guaranteed!
|Flowering Footprint||4' x 4'|
|Vegatative Footprint||6' x 6'|
|Shipping Size||26" x 26" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||18” x 18” x 5”
(460 x 460 x 120mm)
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||47.0000|
|Number of LEDs||240|
|Amp Draw||4.8-2.4A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 ft.|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Operation Temperature Range||-20~40°C|
**The lights operate internally on a D/C current and as such are able to accept a range of input voltage and auto adjust the current for safe operation.
Black Dog LED Grow Light in Boulder Hydroponic and Organic Center
Boulder Hydro wanted to put a Black Dog LED grow light in one of their tents to see how it worked. We added a stop motion camera for some tomato growing and hibiscus flowering fun. We are pleased to release the final video with a month of flowering and growth shown under the Black Dog LED BD700. Happy indoor gardening!