IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Starting from seeds, we grow auto-flowering plants all the way through harvest using a PhytoMAX-2 200 in our 2.5'x2.5' Complete Grow Kit. Preparation for the grow, planting the seeds, and germination- off to the races! Also includes a discussion on the difference between autoflowering and "traditional" daylength-sensitive Cannabis strains.
Demonstrates nutrient / fertilizer mixing and the second week of growth for the seedlings.
Covers re-potting the autoflower seedlings into their final fabric pot as they start to take off!
The plants start showing their first signs of flowering and explode with growth! We trim and clean up the bottoms and switch from vegetative to flowering nutrients.
Monitoring the plants and adjusting the fan and lights as necessary while the plants start to really stretch during flower.
As the plants continue to grow we do some minor leaf pruning to help the developing flower buds. The 'LSD 25' strain is starting to show some crazy colors, and the trichomes are indicating that the plants will be ready to harvest in a couple weeks!
In the final week of growth, we flush the plants to eliminate excess fertilizer.
Only 67 days after planting the seeds, we harvest, trim up the buds and put them on our drying racks.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.