IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Photobiologically Active Radiation, or PBAR, designates the range of wavelengths of light shown to effect plant growth, from 280 to 800 nanometers ...
CRI, or Color Rendering Index, is a quantification of how faithfully a light source reveals the relative color of various objects, as perceived by ...
What are lumens, and are they useful for evaluating grow lights? Lumens are a measure of luminous flux, or the total amount of visible light radia...
Yes, our grow lights provide complete coverage of the plant biological active radiation spectrum from 350 to 750nm, including UV and IR. Our Phyto-...
Noah and Kevin discuss the term "Full Spectrum". What does this mean when referring to cultivation? Is it a real term or a marketing gimmick? You...
Is it normal to see purple streaks on the stems / petioles? No, LED lights do not cause any kind of nutrient deficiency; purple streaks on stems a...
Can Black Dog LED grow lights be used for both vegetative and flowering growth? There has been a popular belief that plants need more blue light fo...
Ultraviolet (UV) light has a wavelength shorter than 400nm and contains more energy per photon than light in the 400-700nm Photosynthetic Active Ra...
Do different plant species or varieties require different spectrums? (Do our lights work with all plants?)We have a lot of experience growing a diverse range of plants under different combinations of LED grow light colors. In our (and others') experimen...
What about these 10-watt white LEDs? First, it is important to know what "white" light really is. White is not a spectral color, but rather a combi...
The simple answer is: deeper than any other grow light of the same wattage. Unfortunately, there is no single answer to exactly how deep our lights...
Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) designates the spectrum or range of colors of light from 400 to 700 nanometers that plants are able to use fo...
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.