IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Dr. Bruce Bugbee is a widely respected plant physiology researcher based at Utah State University and is one of the preeminent Cannabis research...
In this video we demonstrate how to set the AC Infinity Fan Controller that comes with each Complete Grow Kit for vegetative and flowering cycles.
In this episode of Cultivation Cast, Kevin and Noah discuss the new driver design for the PhytoMAX-3 series of grow lights. Have a question? Se...
This episode of Cultivation Cast features Noah Miller and Kevin Frender discussing the spectrum make up of the new PhytoMAX-3S series of grow lighting.
Photobiologically Active Radiation, or PBAR, designates the range of wavelengths of light shown to effect plant growth, from 280 to 800 nanometers ...
This week is the return of Cultivation Cast! Kevin and Noah discuss the latest generation of LED grow lighting from Black Dog LED. The Phy...
Which PhytoMAX-3 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
Starting with 4 'Gelato 33' clones, we transplant and start vegetative growth in a 2x2 Complete Grow Kit with a PhytoMAX-2 400. We also perform the initial topping after letting the plants grow into their new pots for a week.
Episode 2 of the Grow Along Series featuring four Gelato 33 plants in our 2' x 2' Complete Grow Kit under the PhytoMAX-2 400: We give the plants a little "T&T action" or Topping and Transplanting as they continue to grow in their second week of veg.
Gelato 33 plants in our 2' x 2' Complete Grow Kit under the PhytoMAX-2 400: it's week 3 of veg and the plants are steadily growing up and out. Continue to follow along as we progress these 4 little ladies throughout the end of veg.
Transitioning from veg to flower always requires a bit of work. We cover the final topping before flower and then go through defoliation, all to get these ladies moved into flower. The PhytoMAX-2 400 will really push this 2X2 BudBox tent throughout the flower cycle and we cannot wait to see the results!
It’s the second week of flower and the plants in our 2' x 2' Complete Grow Kit under the PhytoMAX-2 400 are looking amazing! We also cover some tips on how to water and hanging heights for the lights in the tent. Check back for episode 6 soon!
- Page 1 of 26
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.