IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Which PhytoMAX-3 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
CRI, or Color Rendering Index, is a quantification of how faithfully a light source reveals the relative color of various objects, as perceived by ...
What are lumens, and are they useful for evaluating grow lights? Lumens are a measure of luminous flux, or the total amount of visible light radia...
Case Study: Comparing Different Lights: 4'x4' side-by-side with PhytoMAX-2 1000, PhytoMAX-2 600, Kind K5-XL1000We run a side-by-side grow to show the difference in performance between the PhytoMAX-2 600, PhytoMAX-2 1000 and Kind K5-XL1000 LED grow lights.
Response to Kind LED grow light review on Kind LED's YouTube channel. In their previous video, they represented Black Dog's PhytoMAX series incorrectly and used incorrect math to show our light coverage. This video will explain, using correct math, how our light coverage compares to Kind's light.
Yes, our grow lights provide complete coverage of the plant biological active radiation spectrum from 350 to 750nm, including UV and IR. Our Phyto-...
Which PhytoMAX-2 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
Noah and Kevin discuss the term "Full Spectrum". What does this mean when referring to cultivation? Is it a real term or a marketing gimmick? You...
The efficiency of LED lights depends on how you measure it. There has been a long-standing "standard practice" in the lighting industry to measure ...
Can Black Dog LED grow lights be used for both vegetative and flowering growth? There has been a popular belief that plants need more blue light fo...
How are PAR/PPFD measurements often manipulated? PPFD measurements should be taken over the entire area of the lighting footprint at regularly-sp...
Do different plant species or varieties require different spectrums? (Do our lights work with all plants?)We have a lot of experience growing a diverse range of plants under different combinations of LED grow light colors. In our (and others') experimen...
- Page 1 of 4
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.