IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Why do some LEDs appear dim? Your new Black Dog LED grow light arrived in the mail; you unpack it, put on your no. 5 welding glasses (safety first...
Can Black Dog LED grow lights be used for both vegetative and flowering growth? There has been a popular belief that plants need more blue light fo...
Ultraviolet (UV) light has a wavelength shorter than 400nm and contains more energy per photon than light in the 400-700nm Photosynthetic Active Ra...
LED diodes are rated based on the amount of power (wattage) they can theoretically handle, if they are perfectly cooled. Some LED grow light compan...
LEDs typically have a plastic, silicone or glass lens over the actual LED die (the name of the chip that actually produces light); this lens helps ...
What type of diode do we use? Here at Black Dog LED, we pride ourselves in providing indoor growers with the highest quality spectrum and most inte...
We use grow lights with primary lenses because they allow the light produced from an LED to most efficiently reach your plants. To understand why, ...
We've kept all the best parts of the PhytoMAX series of lights- the complete, full spectrum from UV to IR, spread evenly over the entire footprint ...
Yes, many LED companies are offering grow light dimmers and the ability to switch off sections of your light to change how it is supposed to work. ...
It's easy to be confused by the idea of beam angle and how it can affect plant growth. Each individual diode (LED stands for Light-Emitting Diode) ...
4.5% of the total photon flux of PhytoMAX-2 lights is in the 320-400nm UV-A range. Because UV light is more energetic than PAR light, 6.6% of the t...
Aren't passively-cooled LED grow lights better? HPS, MH, CMH / LEC and other high intensity discharge lights increase in efficiency as the bulb get...
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.