FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
The efficiency of LED lights depends on how you measure it. There has been a long-standing "standard practice" in the lighting industry to measure ...
The answer depends on what size lights, what voltage the circuit is, and what the circuit breaker's amperage is. It is important to never overload ...
In order to allow the light to "spread out" and cover your entire growing area, it is important to have your Black Dog LED grow light the correct d...
To determine how much it will cost to run our LED grow lights, it is important to know your electric utility rate- how much they charge you for a u...
How much cooling/AC will I need? Every electric appliance puts off heat, including LED grow lights. While most of the energy coming out of our fixt...
Can Black Dog LED grow lights be used for both vegetative and flowering growth? There has been a popular belief that plants need more blue light fo...
Our flowering footprints are based on the light intensity needed to grow, flower and fruit high-light plants when the light is only on for 12 hours...
Ultraviolet (UV) light has a wavelength shorter than 400nm and contains more energy per photon than light in the 400-700nm Photosynthetic Active Ra...
Will growing at higher temperatures cause insects (spider mites, thrips, etc.) or powdery mildew to reproduce faster? Many growers have concerns ab...
How are PAR/PPFD measurements often manipulated? PPFD measurements should be taken over the entire area of the lighting footprint at regularly-sp...
We have a lot of experience growing a diverse range of plants under different combinations of LED grow light colors. In our (and others') experimen...
What are COB LEDs? LED diodes are typically rated by the wattage (amount of power) they can handle if they are perfectly cooled. Since LEDs can't ...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.