IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
We run high-CBD, low-THC hemp plants in a 4'x4' Complete Grow Kit with a PhytoMAX-2 800 to grow 4 'Lava Rock' hemp plants from seed through harvest! We plant seeds, let them germinate, and pot them up into larger pots as they grow.
We continue with vegetative growth, topping the plants to keep them compact and maximize future production.
Grow-Along Series: High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent: Nutrient Mixing and Late Vegetative GrowthWe demonstrate nutrient mixing, more topping, transplanting into their final pots, and topping yet again!
We defoliate the plants, stripping every leaf off to start the flowering process.
Grow-Along Series: High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent: Week 1-3 of Flower and Second DefoliationWe remove all of the leaves from the plants again at day 21 of flower and put the SCROG net up to support the growing buds!
We check in on progress as the plants continue their flowering cycle, examining trichome development through the microscope.
We start flushing the plants with water to rid them of excess nutrients before we harvest them.
We harvest, trim, dry and cure the flowers.
Time-lapse of high-CBD hemp plants using a 4'x4' Complete Grow Kit with a PhytoMAX-2 800.
Noah and Kevin discuss the explosion of hemp in the marketplace and how the passing of the Farm Bill will affect the future of hemp. Your browser...
Noah and Kevin discuss hemp cultivation. With the rise of CBD, we are starting to see people growing their own hemp for CBD extraction. We go over ...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.