IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Why do some LEDs appear dim? Your new Black Dog LED grow light arrived in the mail; you unpack it, put on your no. 5 welding glasses (safety first...
The "Efficiency Myth" and the Difference Between 1W, 3W, 5W, 10W and COB LEDS. Because LED technology is so new, it is often hard to understand the...
What are COB LEDs? LED diodes are typically rated by the wattage (amount of power) they can handle if they are perfectly cooled. Since LEDs can't ...
LEDs typically have a plastic, silicone or glass lens over the actual LED die (the name of the chip that actually produces light); this lens helps ...
We use grow lights with primary lenses because they allow the light produced from an LED to most efficiently reach your plants. To understand why, ...
It's easy to be confused by the idea of beam angle and how it can affect plant growth. Each individual diode (LED stands for Light-Emitting Diode) ...
Many people look for a single measurement or statistic that can be used to compare different types of grow lights. Many companies try to impress by...
Why don't we have a glass sheet or secondary lens under our LEDs like every other LED grow light?We eliminated the glass for efficiency. Every time light transitions from one material to another, such as air to glass, some of the light is lost ...
If you have a new grow operation or have expanded an existing one, it's time to review your investment with a critical eye. If you're serious about...
Plants evolved in the outdoors thriving on nutrients, water, and sunlight. When we bring plants indoors, it becomes our responsibility to see that ...
Since grow lights with light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are relatively new on the market, a lot of people don't understand how they work and how theyâ€...
LED diodes are rated by the amount of power (wattage) they can handle if they are perfectly cooled. Since LEDs can't be cooled perfectly in real-wo...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.