IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Photobiologically Active Radiation, or PBAR, designates the range of wavelengths of light shown to effect plant growth, from 280 to 800 nanometers ...
The average PPFD and DLI (Daily Light Integral) will depend on the size light, hanging height, and area it is covering. Please choose the correct m...
The efficiency of LED lights depends on how you measure it. There has been a long-standing "standard practice" in the lighting industry to measure ...
How are PAR/PPFD measurements often manipulated? PPFD measurements should be taken over the entire area of the lighting footprint at regularly-sp...
Both numbers are important to consider. Measuring total photon flux is like looking at the total flow rate of a showerhead. A showerhead that puts ...
Total Photon Flux or Photon Flux (PF) is a measurement of the total number of photons coming out of a light source per second. It counts all photon...
Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) designates the spectrum or range of colors of light from 400 to 700 nanometers that plants are able to use fo...
Yield Photon Flux (YPF) is a measure of light intensity, weighted based on the light wavelength's usefulness to plants when it is the only color of...
When you get anything warm enough it will start to give off light, and the hotter it gets, the more energetic the light gets, shifting from the red...
PAR lighting meters can be incredibly useful tools when growing plants, but as with any tool it is important to understand their limitations. All...
Black Dog lights don't have a color temperature, and to understand why you need to know what "color temperature" means. The correlated color temper...
Luminous flux is a measure of the amount of light that is visible to the human eye, and lumens are the unit used to describe this measurement. So, ...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.