IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Episode 6 of the Grow Along Series focuses on the second round of defoliation for our plants. Joe covers how to do a proper defoliation and make decisions on leaf removal.
In episode 7 of the grow along series we check in on the plants during weeks 4 and 5 of flower. We also discuss drought stress and the effects it has on the plants.
This week we are checking in on the plants in weeks 6 and 7 of flower. We are starting to see a lot of frost on the plants and they are really putting on the weight. In this video we also begin the process of flushing the plants and we only have 2 weeks left in the grow.
The average PPFD and DLI (Daily Light Integral) will depend on the size light, hanging height, and area it is covering. Please choose the correct m...
CRI, or Color Rendering Index, is a quantification of how faithfully a light source reveals the relative color of various objects, as perceived by ...
What are lumens, and are they useful for evaluating grow lights? Lumens are a measure of luminous flux, or the total amount of visible light radia...
Platter Farms in Mead, Oklahoma relates their experience with Black Dog LED.
Psyborg Farms in Stillwater, Oklahoma relates their experience with Black Dog LED.
Six by Six in Mountain View, Oklahoma relates their experience with Black Dog LED.
Vertical Cannabis in St. Joseph, Missouri relates their experience with Black Dog LED.
Sooner Selects relates their experience with Black Dog LED.
Head Grower Jay Bowen from H20 Grow gives a tour of their commercial Cannabis facility in Bethany, Oklahoma.
- Previous page
- Page 2 of 26
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.