Heavy Duty Black Dog LED Power Cords
- Standard Ballast Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Fully Rated for 120 or 240 Volt/15 Amp Applications
- UL Listed, CSA Approved and RoHS Compliant
- Commercial Grade
- Fully molded design for maximum durability and long life
- 3-prong grounded plug Male to 3-pin shroud Female
- Male end is NEMA 5-15 standard for 120V, NEMA 6-15 for 240V
- Female end is IEC C13 standard
- 120V power cord available in 8 and 20 foot lengths
- 240V power cord available in 8 and 20 foot lengths
We source only the highest quality cables and buy in bulk to bring the savings to you. These heavy duty power cords can handle even our largest lights without generating any additional heat in your garden.
This commercial grade power cord is designed to work with most devices that use the 3-pin shroud power connector. Cable features an AC style plug (NEMA 5-15P or 6-15P) on one end and a 3-pin shroud power connector style receptacle on the other end. The female connector plugs directly into the device while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.
The cables are are extra thick and strong to handle connections to the beefiest LED grow lights and ballasts. These power cables are designed to carry the load of our largest lights on a 120 volt or 240 volt load on runs up to 20 feet without heating up due to increased resistance over longer runs.
Black Dog LED offers these high quality, heavy duty power cords for our lights as well as any standard ballast input.
Adding product to your cart