Black Dog LED Jobs
Black Dog LED is Hiring!
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing technology company in the Cannabis industry? Black Dog Grow Technologies is looking for motivated people to grow our team!
Commercial Sales Representative
The Commercial Sales Representative is an important member of our high-performing sales team, focused on developing and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing commercial growing clients. They will also work to develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and create winning sales propositions around these requirements.
The focus of this position is working with commercial growers as a selling and market-building position that will provide account-level leadership to identify and qualify prospects, create plans, and execute against these plans. Our ideal candidate would be in the located in the Boulder, CO area and able to travel as needed.
- Growing new business by demonstrating and selling our lighting solution to large market commercial accounts while continuing to drive revenue in our existing customer base.
- Coordinate full sales cycle from initial prospecting to signed contracts through to ongoing account management.
- Conduct extensive research to understand potential clients' goals, objectives and challenges - fully understanding our distinctive difference in the marketplace.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts through proper reporting in the Company's CRM system.
- Specify hardware, software and grow services based on our customers' specialized application requirements.
- Provide input to continually improve the overall sales process and tools.
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with channel partners and dealers/contractors ensuring open streams of communication.
- Investigate competitor products, promotions and sales strategies.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Participate regularly in marketing activities (e.g., industry trade shows).
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade journals, maintaining personal networks and participating in industry organizations.
- Minimum five years of directly handling complex sales cycles with large account customers, preferably in a cannabis/horticulture environment. LED lighting and/or lighting sales experience preferred.
- Proven and verifiable successful track record in sales in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Comfortable calling on executives, owners and line employees for both business and technical functions (e.g., CEOs/presidents/CFOs, growers, financial managers and energy/facilities managers).
- Experience with and understanding of CRM systems, Zendesk Sell a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in working with customers, partners and teammates across all functions
- This position requires travel throughout North America (US and Canada).
- Demonstrated ability to be effective while working remotely, e.g., from a home office, and while traveling.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, and work experience in sales/account management, minimum 4 years.
- Experience growing Cannabis is a major advantage.
Compensation and Added Value: In exchange for your background and willingness to give your best at this position, Black Dog LED offers the following perks:
- Competitive base salary with commission and potential bonus opportunity.
- A culture of appreciation and recognition for good ideas and a job well done.
- Opportunity to grow in the organization
Send your resume to email@example.com