FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Commercial Growing
- Spectrum / Color
- Light Measurements / Comparing Lights
- Product Design
- Deployment / Installation
- Superior Yield + Quality
- All Categories
- View All
FILTER BY TYPE
- Customer Testimonials
- Complete Grow Kits Videos
Grow-Along Series Videos
- Autoflowering Cannabis in a 2x2 Foot Tent
- Burmese Kush in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- Super Lemon Haze in a 2.5x2.5 Foot Tent
- High CBD Hemp in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent
- Multiple Strains in a 4x4 Foot Tent, Round 2
- 9 'Blackberry Fizz' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'MAC' in a 2x4 Foot Tent
- 4 'Kimbo Kush' in a 5x5 Foot Tent
- 4 'Golden Goat' in a 3x3 Foot Tent
- 4 'Gelato 33' in a 2x2 Foot Tent
Growing How-To Videos
- Planting Seeds
- Taking Cuttings / Making Clones
- Nutrient Mixing
- Watering Plants
- Transplanting Plants
- Topping Plants in Vegetative Growth
- Thinning / Trimming Plants in Early Flower
- Scrogging / Netting Plants
- Trimming, Drying and Curing Flowers
- Sexing Plants
- Insect and Mite Control
- CO2 Supplementation
- Case Study Videos
- Cannabis Timelapse Videos
- Fun Videos
- Webinars, Seminars and Presentations
- Grow Calculators
- View All
Which PhytoMAX-4 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
Photobiological Active Radiation, or PBAR, designates the range of wavelengths of light shown to effect plant growth, from 280 to 800 nanometers (n...
Which PhytoMAX-3 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
CRI, or Color Rendering Index, is a quantification of how faithfully a light source reveals the relative color of various objects, as perceived by ...
What are lumens, and are they useful for evaluating grow lights? Lumens are a measure of luminous flux, or the total amount of visible light radia...
Yes, our grow lights provide complete coverage of the plant biological active radiation spectrum from 350 to 750nm, including UV and IR. Our Phyto-...
Why do some LEDs appear dim? Your new Black Dog LED grow light arrived in the mail; you unpack it, put on your no. 5 welding glasses (safety first...
It is very important to run your growing area warmer with our LED grow lights than with HPS, MH, CMH/LEC, fluorescent, or even white LED lights. Be...
Which PhytoMAX-2 light do I need to replace my existing grow light? There are a lot of different grow lights on the market, and each one is differ...
Yes, our lights will work with 110/120 volts and 220/240 volts; PhytoMAX-4 SC models even support 277V, and PhytoMAX-4 SX lights run at 347V-- all ...
The answer depends entirely on the size of the plants! The number of plants that can be grown under a light is the number that would fit in the app...
Is it normal to see purple streaks on the stems / petioles? No, LED lights do not cause any kind of nutrient deficiency; purple streaks on stems a...
- Page 1 of 5
- Next page
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.